Drone aerial surveys and drone inspections are adapted to any service that requires high resolution (millimetric to centimetric) for digital monitoring of the morphology of the terrain or the geometry of an infrastructure. The steadily increasing agility and performance of drones make them especially useful for zones that are hard to reach by plane, helicopter or microlight aircraft.
Applications are extremely wide-ranging
- Site assessments:
- Topographic maps of natural or developed sites,
- 360° aerial panoramas of remarkable sites or projects under construction,
- 3D modeling (volumetry),
- DSM (Digital Surface Model),
- DTM/DEM (Digital Terrain or Elevation Model).
- Infrastructure assessment and monitoring:
- Crack detection by visual inspection,
- Diagnostic and inspection of works of art (viaducts, bridges, dams, embankments…),
- Energy transportation, pipelines.
- Quarries and mines:
- Topographical assessments,
- Site monitoring,
- Volume calculations and earthworks,
- Site development.
- Archeology and heritage:
- Project monitoring,
- Photorealistic 3D monitoring (digital clone).
- Topography for natural hazard studies:
- Unstable site monitoring,
- Avalanche risk mapping,
- Glacier monitoring,
- Trajectory studies.
- Texturing tools (« mapping »): oblique shots for 3D model coloring (photorealistic rendering).
Technical equipment and resources
Thanks to our several types of equipment (DJI Matrice 210 and eBee Plus, Phantom 4 Pro) and guaranteed comprehensive implementation (flight plans and georeferencing), we cover a very wide range of applications.
We can embed different types of sensors (photo, video, thermographic) on our drones.
Our pilots and machine operators are certified to complete aerial surveys as a function of different scenarios.
Sintégra is committed to satisfying the growing need for drone airborne lidar company. To this end, our company closely monitors the latest technological developments to ensure that our product and service offering is state-of-the-art. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more about this market.